Lumiere FIRM Illuminating & Tightening Eye Cream
Illuminating & Tightening Eye Cream 15 ml | 0.5 fl oz.
Target the delicate eye area with this advanced anti-aging formulation. Human Growth Factors + Proprietary Peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and under-eye darkness in as soon as 14 days.
Non-comedogenic • Dermatologist tested • Paraben, dye and fragrance free • Not tested on animals
Improvements at Day 14 (% of patients)
Growth Factors (anti-aging)
Proprietary Peptides (anti-aging)
Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating)
Caffeine (reduce puffiness)
Glycyrrhetinic Acid (brightening)
Vitamin C (anti-oxidant care)
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Growth Factors
- Supports Collagen and Elastin production with Proprietary Peptides
- Improves firmness, elasticity, tone, and texture
- Moisturizes under-eye skin with Sodium Hyaluronate
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid helps lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness
- Helps minimize the look of skin puffiness with Caffeine
- Refreshes the delicate eye area to help alleviate the signs of fatigue with Bisabolol, a skin-conditioning agent found in Chamomile Extract
- Apply in the morning and evening to the skin surrounding the eye, or as directed by your skincare professional.
- Avoid rubbing. Apply product in a dabbing or patting motion to maximize results.
WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8, BISABOLOL, CAFFEINE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, BEECH TREE (FAGUS SYLVATICA) BUD EXTRACT, LECITHIN, CUTANEOUS LYSATE, TETRAPEPTIDE-21, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL CARNOSINE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOTRIENOLS, PALM (ELAEIS GUINEENSIS) OIL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1 ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, SQUALENE, PHYTOSTEROLS, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.